- Alisa graduated from Murdoch University in Western Australia in 2016.
- Alisa loves public health and one health, focussing on the link between human and animal diseases
- Alisa graduated from Murdoch University in Western Australia in 2016 and has since been travelling across the country working with small animals, horses and wildlife. She loves to solve a medical puzzle and has clinical interests in internal medicine and diagnostic imaging.
- Recently she has commenced post studies in Public Health to better understand the link between human, animal, and environmental health, and help tackle problems such as antimicrobial resistance and emerging infectious diseases.
- Dr Alisa Alden received her Bachelor of Science (BSc) and Bachelor of Veterinary Medicine and Surgery (BVMS) degrees from Murdoch University in Western Australia in 2016.
- Dr. Alisa Alden also holds a membership of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons (MRCVS), the regulatory body for veterinary surgeons in the UK.
When Dr. Alisa Alden is not working or studying, she enjoys traveling. She loves to explore new places, cultures, and experiences around the world. Traveling also enriches her knowledge and perspective on the world and its diversity.